Tired of dodging cars, eluding angry dogs, and slogging through bad weather just to get your exercise? Try the program recommended by exercise physiologists, chiropractors, doctors, personal trainers, and thousands of satisfied exercise enthusiasts. Rick rebounds daily. Don’t be surprised if you see him rebounding in front of the store in the morning and evenings!
Rebound Exercise makes gravity work in your favor to give you the best whole body workout available. Check out the following list of other benefits of rebounding, and if you are interested in your own Rebounder contact Rick@naturalfoodsplus.com for more information.
- Increases the capacity for respiration.
- Circulates more oxygen to the tissues.
- Establishes a better equilibrium between the oxygen required by the tissues and the oxygen made available.
- Lightens the load on the heart.
- Tends to reduce height to which the arterial pressures rise during exertion.
- Lessens the time during which blood pressure remains abnormal after severe activity.
- Aids in lymphatic circulation as well as the flow in the veins of the circulatory system.
- Encourages collateral circulation.
- Strengthens the heart and other muscles in the body so they work more efficiently.
- Allows the resting heart to beat less often.
- Stimulates the metabolism.
- Promotes body growth and repair.
- Adds the alkaline reserve of the body, which may be of significance in an emergency requiring prolonged effort.
- Reserves bodily strength and physical efficiency.
- Expands the body's capacity for fuel storage and endurance.
- Improves coordination.
- Muscular vigor from increased muscle fiber tone.
- Enhances digestion and elimination.
- Allows better and easier sleep and relaxation.
- Tends to slow down aging.